A must have plugin for displaying Laravel Billing information smartly. The only plugin for displaying automated invoice management into your Laravel website.
#1 most popular Laravel Billing & Automated Invoice Manager plugin power you to simplify your billing & automated invoicing problems.
It is fast & saves time. Very easy to use, needs no coding. Experience the magic behind Laravel billing & automated invoicing management plugin with DEMO & Video overview above.
Work with any themes, responsive. SEO friendly. Easily extendable with API. works with any themes. Woo-compatible. Multisite support.
Laravel Billing is an automated invoice manager. This plugin enables you to create invoices for Laravel users, non-users both. You can create customers and assign them to specific group. Then you can send invoices to group-wise customers. You can also create pre-listed invoice items.
Laravel Billing sends invoice once, weekly, daily, monthly, yearly. It’s fully configurable. You can view statistical report of invoices. Invoice lists are searchable and sortable. Invoices are sent in email to each customers.
Laravel Billing lets Laravel blog owners send itemized invoices to their clients. Ideal for web developers, SEO consultants, general contractors, or anyone with a Laravel blog and clients to bill. Once an invoice is created from the Laravel admin section, an email with a brief description is sent to client. Clients follow view their invoice, and pay their bill. The control panel is very user-friendly and intuitive.
Laravel Billing offers you the flexibility of a smooth functioning user interface which is capable of invoice filtering, searching, invoice archiving and customizable receipts. Organize and filter your client data as you want, and never miss another invoice again. Just add clients and let Laravel do the invoicing for you!
Pricing of Laravel Billing Plugin:
We have 3 different packages available for Laravel Billing plugin.
It has the basic features available for personal. You will also get support from us with this purchase. Price is $80. It’s a one-time purchase. You will not get updates with this package, only basic feature. This is suitable for personal for basic features.
It has all the features available for you. You will get all the feature, security updates of this plugin. Our technical team will provide 24×7 support. Price is $100/month. You have to renew it each month. Otherwise, you can’t continue using this plugin. This is the most suitable package for you.
You will get all features of professional package + backup + performance enhancement + scalable + dedicated technical support. Price is $500/month. You have to renew it each month. Otherwise, you can’t continue using this plugin. This is the most suitable package for enterprise solutions.
Invoices & Auto-Billing
- Custom Branded Invoice Design
- Recurring Invoicing & Auto-Bill Clients
- Custom Late-Payment Auto-Reminder Emails
- Enable E-Signature / ‘Approve Terms’ Checkbox
- Attached Invoice PDFs to Client Emails
- Huge Variety of Customization Options
- 40+ Gateways: Stripe, PayPal, WePay, more…
- Accept Credit Cards, ACH, Bitcoin, more…
- Accept Deposits & Partial Payments on Invoices
- Notifications When Clients View / Pay Invoices
- Track Clients Payments & Viewing History
- Client-Side Portal with Security Options
Quotations & Proposals
- Real-Time Quote .PDF Creation
- Clients Approve & Convert Quotes into Invoice.
- Embed Images in the Proposal Design
- Notifications When Clients View or Approve Quotes
- Define Custom Proposal Emails
- Bulk Emailing of Invoices & Quotes
Expenses & Reporting
- Easily Create, Import & View Expenses
- Convert & Invoice Clients for Expenses
- Automatically Import Expenses from Banks
- Create Vendors & Organize Categories
- Support Marking Expenses as Paid
Laravel Billing Features:
- Invoicing filtering and searching.
- Use Predefined Line Items They are common services and/or products that you can create once and use in your invoices.
- Custom Payment Entry, and administrative adjustments.
- You create an invoice from your Laravel installation’s admin Laravel-Invoice section.
- After the invoice is created, you can send it to your client with an email, with a brief invoice description.
- Create invoices from the Laravel control panel.
- Pre-fill customer information
- Create users directly from Laravel Billing.
- Lightweight, extensible and very easy to use billing plugin to create invoices that you can send to your customers.
- Create quotes and estimates to send to your clients
- Quotes can be turned into invoices.
- Send PDF invoices via email or let users download them
- Create and send invoices directly to receive single or recurring payments.
There are no reviews yet.