A must have plugin for your users medical healthcare information in real-time. The only plugin for users real-time medical data into your WordPress website.
The only WP plugin to add real-time medical healthcare graph and reports into your posts, pages, custom post-types.
#1 most popular real-time medical healthcare WP plugin power you to simplify your health problems.
It is fast & saves time. Very easy to use, needs no coding. Experience the magic behind WP real-time medical healthcare plugin with DEMO & Video overview above.
Work with any pages, posts, custom post-types. SEO friendly. Easily extendable with API. works with any themes. Woo-compatible. Multisite support.
Medical Healthcare Report
You can display the below information as medical healthcare line, bar, pie, radar, polar area, tabular report, graph, chart, table, list using this plugin into post, page, custom post-type, widgets, shortcodes:
- Medication History
- Immunization History
- Allergy History
- Lab result History
- Get the blood glucose measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get all blood glucose readings
- Get the blood oxygen measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get all blood oxygen readings
- Get the blood pressure measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get all blood pressure readings
- Get the BMI measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get all BMI readings
- Get the body fat measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get all body fat readings
- Get the heart rate measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get all heart rate readings
- Get a list of daily heart rate summaries for a user.
- Get a list of heart rate summaries
- Get a heart rate summary by date
- Get the height measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get all height readings
- Get summary object for a person’s latest wellness metrics.
- Get the user’s location at a specific point in time.
- The Meals resource contains detailed data about nutrition consumed by the human separated by date and type: breakfast/lunch/dinner/other/morning_snack/afternoon_snack/after_dinner.
- The Profile resource contains reference attributes that are convenient when you link a local app user from your application with a Human API user.
- Sleep resources are segments of sleep that occur during a specific period of time.
- Get a list of daily sleep summaries reported by the data sources.
- Get a list of sleep summaries
- Get a single sleep summary by date
- Get the weight measurement from a specific point in time.
- Get a list of daily step count, step summaries reported by the data sources.
- Get all weight readings
- Get a list of users
Features of WP Medical Healthcare IoT Plugin:
- WP plugin to display real-time health data & chart.
- It helps you access your health data from your wearable health gadgets.
- This health information can be used in any e-commerce, CRM, ERP etc to increase sales.
- HIPAA compliance.
- Increase sale by promoting user specific products according to health information.
- Connect and share real-time health data from every where.
- Engage users to share their health data.
- Embed users health data into pages and posts.
- A secure way to find and share users health information.
- Connect your health providers today to access historical information.
- Automatically get updated information through API.
- Centralize users medical information.
- Users data is safe with us. It’s a HIPAA compliant API.
- You are in control of your data.
You can view the video tutorials on Youtube as below:
You can find this Medium article also helpful to understand this plugin.
How to Display Medical Records using WP Medical Healthcare Records?
Follow these steps to setup WP Medical Healthcare Records in minutes!
I’m assuming that you already have a WordPress website installed. Use the official WordPress documentation if you haven’t already done this, and then you’ll be ready to start using WP Medical Healthcare Records.
- Get WP Medical Healthcare Records. Download the plugin files.
- In the WP admin, go to Plugins -> Add New and upload the plugin files before activating the plugin.
- Go to the left sidebar ‘WP Medical Healthcare’. This is the settings panel.
Please see the specified shortcodes to display chart, graph, records, data into your WordPress website.