A must have plugin for displaying WP Billing information smartly. The only plugin for displaying automated invoice management into your WordPress website.
#1 most popular WordPress Billing & Automated Invoice Manager plugin power you to simplify your billing & automated invoicing problems.
It is fast & saves time. Very easy to use, needs no coding. Experience the magic behind WP billing & automated invoicing management plugin with DEMO & Video overview above.
Work with any themes, responsive. SEO friendly. Easily extendable with API. works with any themes. Woo-compatible. Multisite support.
WP Billing is an automated invoice manager. This plugin enables you to create invoices for WP users, non-users both. You can create customers and assign them to specific group. Then you can send invoices to group-wise customers. You can also create pre-listed invoice items.
WP Billing sends invoice once, weekly, daily, monthly, yearly. It’s fully configurable. You can view statistical report of invoices. Invoice lists are searchable and sortable. Invoices are sent in email to each customers.
WP Billing lets WordPress blog owners send itemized invoices to their clients. Ideal for web developers, SEO consultants, general contractors, or anyone with a WordPress blog and clients to bill. Once an invoice is created from the WP admin section, an email with a brief description is sent to client. Clients follow view their invoice, and pay their bill. The control panel is very user-friendly and intuitive.
WP Billing offers you the flexibility of a smooth functioning user interface which is capable of invoice filtering, searching, invoice archiving and customizable receipts. Organize and filter your client data as you want, and never miss another invoice again. Just add clients and let WordPress do the invoicing for you!
WP Billing Features:
- Invoicing filtering and searching.
- Use Predefined Line Items They are common services and/or products that you can create once and use in your invoices.
- Custom Payment Entry, and administrative adjustments.
- You create an invoice from your WordPress installation’s admin WP-Invoice section.
- After the invoice is created, you can send it to your client with an email, with a brief invoice description.
- Create invoices from the WordPress control panel.
- Pre-fill customer information
- Create users directly from WP Billing.
- Lightweight, extensible and very easy to use billing plugin to create invoices that you can send to your customers.
- Create quotes and estimates to send to your clients
- Quotes can be turned into invoices.
- Send PDF invoices via email or let users download them
- Create and send invoices directly to receive single or recurring payments.