GarazLab is looking for candidates to work as full stack interns remotely on interesting projects based on PHP. You will learn cutting edge technology remotely. If you are interested, have a personal computer, internet connection at least 1 hour in a day, join with us remotely. He will work in nationally & internationally recognized projects. This is a unique platform to gain hands-on-experiences, develop skills, gain exposure and build key networks.
We expect the candidates to have at least the following qualifications/skills:
- Programming knowledge, understanding database, knowledge of algorithm, data structure.
- Good analytical skill.
- Eager to learn.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work in a team, remotely and also independently.
- Friendly, motivated.
What We Offer And Expect
The project will be lead by direct guidance of a dedicated supervisor & with the help of other different technical mentors.
By the successful end of the program, we expect the interns to have following skills/knowledge
- Understanding Company & Culture.
- Agile Methodologies.
- Technical Skills.
- Code Management(Code repository revision control & code management) with Git.
- Configuration Management.
- Cloud Infrastructure Management.
- Understanding and manipulating data.
- Client (stakeholder) Support [Optional].
- A workable solution for the project.
- A document on the entire work, e.g. internship paper.
- Presentation of project.
Company will not provide any salary or financial support. This will be an unpaid internship.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, candidates will be given a certificate as a Software Engineer.
If you are interested, please write about your interest here