A must have plugin for highly available, reliable, scalable realtime IoT trusted solution. The only plugin for highly available, reliable, scalable realtime IoT trusted solution into your WordPress website.
The only WP plugin to add highly available, reliable, scalable realtime IoT trusted solution into your websites.
#1 most popular highly available, reliable, scalable realtime IoT trusted solution WP plugin power you to simplify your website scalability problems.
It is fast & saves time. Very easy to use, needs no coding. Experience the magic behind WP highly available, reliable, scalable realtime IoT trusted solution plugin with DEMO & Video overview above.
Work with any themes. SEO friendly. Easily extendable with API. works with any themes. Woo-compatible. Multisite support.
Have you ever run WordPress on a container platform? Have you ever used Kubernetes (or another container orchestration platform)? How do you normally scale your WordPress sites? All your above questions’ answer is WP Kubernetes.
The rapid development of container orchestration platforms that allow you to easily deploy, scale and manage containerized applications. WP Kubernetes brings all of those for your WordPress. This plugin helps you to set up a WordPress site on a single node cluster in your local machine or server or a multi node server.
One of the great things about container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes is that it makes scaling and managing your application really simple. You’ve just scaled up your WordPress site! Easy peasy, right? There are now multiple WordPress containers that traffic can be load-balanced across. Now let’s say your WordPress site is starting to see a lot of traffic and we want to split the load over multiple instances. This plugin will do it easily.
Another great feature of platforms such as Kubernetes is the ability to not only scale easily, but to provide high availability by implementing self-healing components. Say one of your WordPress deployments fails for some reason. Kubernetes will automatically replace the deployment instantly. We can simulate this by deleting one of the pods running in our WordPress deployment.
In addition to leveraging the intrinsic scalability and high availability aspects of Kubernetes, this plugin will help keeping WordPress secure by providing simplified upgrade and rollback workflows. The main benefit of this plugin is flexibility since it allows you to implement practically any type of workflow. This workflow can be extended or complexified depending on your development needs. This plugin enables you by running WordPress on Kubernetes you can build a reliable and scalable website platform.
With this plugin, you can streamline the whole deployment down to a single push to branch: from building the Docker image, to applying config changes, to updating the image on your K8s cluster.
What WP Kubernetes do?
- Scaling in a simple, fast way
- Make reliable website
- Quick deploy
- Easily load balanced
- High availability by implementing self-healing components
- Keep WordPress secure by providing simplified upgrade and rollback workflows
- Flexible workflow
- Easy configuration in just a few files
- You can recreate the whole configuration on any host with a couple of commands
- You can extend the configuration by using volumes on AWS, GCP, Azure or other production ready volumes
- You can change the external port mapping for proper load balancing
- Ensure no downtime during the deployment
What you need to run WP Kubernetes?
- Hyperviso (VirtualBox)
WP Kubernetes Installation & Usage:
How to create a WP Kubernetes?
Follow these steps to setup WP Kubernetes in minutes!
I’m assuming that you already have a WordPress website installed. Use the official WordPress documentation if you haven’t already done this, and then you’ll be ready to start using WP Kubernetes.
- Get WP Kubernetes. Download the plugin files.
- In the WP admin, go to Plugins -> Add New and upload the plugin files before activating the plugin.
- Go to the left sidebar ‘WP Kubernetes’. This is the settings panel.
- Enter Docker username, Docker password, Docker registry, Replication number, Load Balance algorithm.
- In your Kubernetes cluster node, run the command “kubectl apply -k .“.
This will create your WordPress website into Kubernetes cluster.
There are no reviews yet.