Automatic geolocation detects a user’s location on load and shows only the locations nearest them. Of course, users always have the option to adjust their search or increase their search radius using our simple search tool. WP Store Locator Manager add this shortcode [wpsl_homepage] to the page where you want to display the store locator. The store locator is also designed to be responsive – that means it looks and works great on mobile devices. The layout is modified specific for mobile devices in order to make use of the limited screen space while still being user friendly. The store locator is fully responsive out of the box so it looks and works great on mobile. Customers can easily navigate on mobile and have access to the same filtering features as on a desktop device. Customers can easily filter by the type of location they’re looking for when searching.
Did you know that nearly 40% of revenue stays in local stores? Use this as an advantage and add a store locator your product pages. With our WordPress Store Locator Manager Plugin you can give your Customers the opportunity to buy your products in a local store! Show the store locator on your product page or embed it on a dealer locator page and increase your sales!
It helps you create a beautifully customized store locator for your WordPress site in minutes, with no coding required! WP Store Locator Manager is a powerful and easy to use location management system. You can customize the appearance of the map, and provide custom labels for entry fields. Users can filter the results by radius, and see driving directions to the nearby stores in the language that is set in the admin panel.
WP Store Locator Manager has various location types and each location can have different brands. To allow customers to filter by location type as well as by brand on the store locator, our multiple filters feature was used to set up a dropdown filter for location type as well as a filter for the brand. Design wise, we made sure to match the store names to the header font used throughout the site. The map icons and link colors were also matched to the exact color used for branding. Additionally, it has categorized their locations: Customers can easily choose between different stores.
WP Store Locator Manager implemented marker clustering. This gives the store locator a really clean look. The marker clustering allows for easy navigation on mobile, where screen space is always limited. Each cluster shows the number of locations in its general area. Once a clustered pin is clicked, the map zooms in on that area, revealing the individual locations.
WP Store Locator Manager customized the locator to match the dark-grey background and light blue links, giving a nice contrast. The layout, colors and map theme were customized. The marker pins were replaced with a custom icon marker.
Automatic geolocation is a great feature enabled on this locator. When customers open the store locator page, the locator instantly focuses in on their nearest locations – this is great for user experience as your customers get results right away. Of course, customers can search for another location if needed. The store locator was beautifully customized to match the exact fonts and color scheme of the brand. Since each store carries different flavors, the store locator has a filter customers can use to find the stores that stock their preferred product.
Easy to Configure
Change templates, marker styles, map languages, address formats and more on the settings page.
Works in Any Country
Customers can search for stores in any country around the world.
The templates are responsive and will work on all devices.
Custom Map Styles
Change the colors of the map and create your own unique map style.
Choose between four different shortcodes to show the store locator, a simple store map, the address details or the opening hours.
WP Store Locator is ready to be translated into your language and is compatible with multilingual plugins like WPML and qTranslate X.
Show customers directions from their location to any of the store locations.
Choose between 9 retina ready markers that will look sharp on normal and retina displays.
WP Store Locator uses a Custom Post Type and comes with almost 30 different filters.
Perfect for businesses of any size & web design agencies.
Set up your locator exactly the way you want it. For more detailed customization, you may edit your own CSS or use our free customization service.
Free Customization Service
Included free with all plans, our developers help beautifully customize the details of your locator to match your brand.
Use the exact fonts used throughout your WordPress website. Your WP store locator shouldn’t feel out of place.
Choose your link & button colors to match your brand style.
Custom Map Markers
Choose a custom color for your map pins or upload a custom image to use for your map markers. You may also set up different icons for different types of locations.
Search by Zip, City, Postcode…
Intuitive search function with autocomplete suggestions makes it easy to find the right nearby locations.
Automatically Detect Location
Users can instantly see their nearest locations based on their phone’s location or detected location.
Great on Mobile
Our locator is fully responsive so it is designed and optimized to work on any device: phones, computers, tablets…
If you tag locations with products, services or any categories, users can easily filter to find exactly what they need.
Optionally enable keyword search, allowing users to search locations by name.
With the click of a button, users get directions from their current location to their selected location.
Simple Setup on WordPress
One-time copy-and-paste installation on WP. Any updates after are all automatic!
Easily Add & Edit Locations
Our dashboard is built specifically for managing your locations.
Bulk Upload from a Spreadsheet
Upload from a spreadsheet of locations. Works right out of the box.
Sync from Google Sheets
Optionally manage locations in a Google Sheet that automatically syncs to your store locator on wordpress.
Valuable Metrics & Analytics
Discover popular locations, common search areas & where customers have trouble finding locations.
Works Everywhere, in any Language
Works with locations anywhere in the world. You can translate your locator into multiple languages.
We built Storepoint to help you create an amazing locator. We’re here to make the process a piece of cake! You’ll never get a cookie-cutter response from us.
The CSV Manager allows you to bulk import, export and update your locations using a CSV file.
The Search Widget enables users to search from any of the widgetized areas in your theme for nearby store locations, and show the results on the store locator page.
The Statistics add-on enables you to keep track of the locations users are searching for and see where there is demand for a new store.
Pricing of WP Store Locator Manager Plugin:
We have 3 different packages available for WP Store Locator Manager plugin.
It has the basic features available for page builder. You will also get support from us with this purchase. Price is $60. It’s a one-time purchase. You will not get updates with this package, only basic feature. This is suitable for personal for basic features.
It has all the features available for you. You will get all the feature, security updates of this plugin. Our technical team will provide 24×7 support. Price is $100/month. You have to renew it each month. Otherwise, you can’t continue using this plugin. This is the most suitable package for you.
You will get all features of professional package + backup + performance enhancement + scalable + dedicated technical support. Price is $500/month. You have to renew it each month. Otherwise, you can’t continue using this plugin. This is the most suitable package for enterprise solutions.
Features of WP Store Locator Manager Plugin:
- Different layouts
- Configurable options
- Open Store Locator in Modal
- Excel (.xls) import / export functionality
- Add Store Locator to any Page via Shortcode: [wordpress_store_locator]
- Auto Gelocation (via HTML5)
- Set Default Position, Map Type and Zoom
- Set a Distance Unit
- Set a default Radius
- Set default Icons
- Customize the Infowindow
- Customize the Result List (Maximum results, result item icon, position of the result List)
- Customize the Search Box (Auto Locate the users position, save in cookie or enable Autocompletion)
- Customize the Loading Screen (icon, color, transparency)
- Check what Data and what Call to Actions (CTA) you want to display
- Set Defaults for new Stores
- Well Documentented
- Get more retailers.
- Valuable Analytics
- Discover Where Customers Are Searching
- Identify Popular Locations
- Identify Areas for Expansion
- Generate Search Reports
- Beautiful & customizable.
- Fully customizable design
- Custom map themes
- Use your own map pins
- Easily manage locations.
- Add & Edit in our Dashboard
- Bulk Import from a Spreadsheet
- Sync from a Google Sheet
- Automatically Updates on your WP Site
- Manage an unlimited numbers of stores.
- Provide extra details for stores like the phone, fax, email, url, description and opening hours. There are filters available that allow you add custom meta data.
- Support for custom map styles.
- Choose from nine retina ready marker icons.
- Show the driving distances in either km or miles.
- Shortcodes that enable you to add individual opening hours, addresses or just a map with a single marker to any page.
- Compatible with multilingual plugins like WPML and qTranslate X.
- You can drag the marker in the editor to the exact location on the map.
- Show the search results either underneath the map, or next to it.
- Show Google Maps in different languages, this also influences the language for the driving directions.
- Show the driving directions to the stores.
- Customize the max results and search radius values that users can select.
- Users can filter the returned results by radius, max results or category.
- Supports marker clusters.
- Customize map settings like the terrain type, location of the map controls and the default zoom level.
- Use the Geolocation API to find the current location of the user and show nearby stores.
- Developer friendly code. It uses custom post types and includes almost 50 different filters that help you change the look and feel of the store locator.
- GDPR – Load Google Maps only after the user agrees to it ( requires the Borlabs Cookie plugin ).
There are no reviews yet.