Real-time communication is key to success. It boosts product sales immensely.
- WP Firebase Real-time IoT Chat : With this chat plugin, you can directly communicate with any user in the website. Now you can directly share your complain with specific department using this chat plugin. We can contact with specific role with this wp plugin. It supports one to one, many to many chat features. You can share files, images with the users easily. We can create unlimited group chat. This plugin is very cheap. It’s yearly subscription. You will get full after support for a year. You can buy it from here.
- Pure Chat : Pure chat is also a very capable live chat tool. Functionality includes powerful analytics, multi-chat management, and proactive chat triggers. You can also schedule when the live chat function is online – and when offline, your live chat box converts into an opt-in form for any MailChimp email list.
- Tawk.To Live Chat : Although free, this template is complete with all the features that will enable the users to monitor and manage your visitor’s queries in an easier manner. As it is highly flexible and customizable, this plugin can be customized to match your theme design. It features an advanced widget scheduler that you can use to schedule and manage your Live Chat options. That’s not all, it is responsive, retina-ready as well as cross-browser compatible. It supports an unlimited number of agents and live chats at a time so that the entire team can be dedicated to the chat with ease. Additionally, it also supports translation plugins that makes sure you have no problem when corresponding with your international clients as well.
- WP Live Chat Support : The plugin ships with six pre-defined chat box skins, which can be further customized to your heart’s content. You can also select where chat boxes are displayed on the screen, with visitors able to drag it somewhere more convenient should they wish.
- JivoChat Live Chat : it is yet another amazing option if you are looking for an effective WordPress live chat plugin. It is powerful, versatile and one of the most popular plugins among others. It features real-time live chat options which enable the user to get connected within a matter of minutes. Additionally, you can also call the users and even connect your social links for an effective result. What’s more is that it also allows the option for tracking your visitors and initiating a chat with them upon conditions. Another unique feature of this plugin is that you can also see the messages that your users type in before they hit the send button. Additionally, it is lightweight and fast loading making sure that your website does not cause unnecessary lag.
- Zendesk Chat : To respond to visitor messages, simply access the external Zopim Dashboard – if you want to access chats on the go, you can install a dedicated Android or iPhone app, too. The dashboard is crammed with vital metrics that let you review chat performances, track chat history, and learn about your visitors in real-time. A free subscription with Zendesk Chat allows one chat agent to handle unlimited chats, though restricted to one at a time. If your website is small, this live chat plugin may well suffice.
- Tidio Live Chat : Chats are handled from a Tidio Chat tab, which is accessed right from your WordPress dashboard. You can also manage chats by installing a dedicated desktop, iOS, or Android app. If you’re unable to chat for any reason, offline messages are sent direct to your inbox. Similarly, if a visitor leaves the chat, you can continue the conversation via email.
- Formilla Live Chat : For those looking for live chat plugins that can handle the volume, 30 chats/month won’t be enough for everyone, though, so most of you will need to upgrade. For one agent handling unlimited chats, you’ll have to fork out an affordable $11.99/month. Other impressive features include proactive chat, offline email forms, and chat queues for when operators are busy handling other queries.
- LiveChat : it’s geared at providing everybody in the picture with something that’s really easy to use. This goes both for your website visitors/customers and you (your agents). On the customer side, LiveChat greets people with a nice chat box at the bottom of the page. That box always remains in sight and can be accessed with just a single click. Then, after the conversation is done, your customers can leave feedback and grade their experience with your agent. They can also give you a shout-out on social media through the share buttons embedded in the chat box itself.
Real-time health data from every where
$60.00Add to cart
Simple Firebase Chat for All Devices
$60.00Add to cart
WP Mikrotik IoT Plugin for Realtime Network Management
$60.00Add to cart
WP Firebase IoT Chat Single User Unlimited Group Realtime messaging with File Share
$60.00Add to cart
WP Replication Load Balancer for High Availability$60.00 Add to cart
All in One Mikrotik Manager
$60.00Add to cart
- REV chat : It is another efficient and professional WordPress Live Chat plugin that allows the viewers to stay connected and improve their customer services. It is a multi-channel cloud-based plugin that provides the users with a real-time assistance option. Engage with your viewers, stay connected, answer queries and promote your services. It comes equipped with support for various channels like Voice/video chat, live website chat, and even options to connect your social networks like Facebook, Viber and more. Some of the advanced features of this plugin include Screen-sharing, Auto-triggers, Visitor analytics, customizable chat banner and more. As it is highly customizable, you can stylize the widget to match your theme design effortlessly.
- Olark : Basically, you get a piece of code directly from Olark, which you can then embed wherever you wish. Simple stuff. Each chat conversation box gets a detailed breakdown of the person’s (your customer’s) activity on your site. You can see which pages they’ve been to and what they did on those pages. And once the talk is done, the customer can leave their feedback and rating.
- Chaport : If you are looking for a free live chat support software for WordPress, then you may want to checkout Chaport. They offer a free forever plan with unlimited chats, history, notifications, unlimited registered operators, and up to 5 operators online at the same time.
- WordPress Live Chat Plugin : It allows you to chat in real time to your visitors and to maintain logs of the chats. It can even send the chat history via email. The plugin alerts you via a desktop notification when a visitor requests a chat and can handle up to a hundred chats at the same time. You’ll also know the geolocation of the customer and the browser that they are using.
- Casengo Live Chat Support : It uses a fine combination of live chat and email to answer all the queries of your customers. To configure the Casengo plugin, you need a Casengo Live Chat account. The account offers a 14 day free trial. With the free account, the number of users, chats and conversations is limited. Casengo supports one team with unlimited mailboxes and unlimited conversations. From within the chat box, you can manage multiple websites and mail boxes from within the plugin. It uses WhatsApp as a customer service channel, so you can support your customers directly with WhatsApp.
- Wise Chat : it is a plugin with a focus on social networks and improving user engagement using real time chat facility. It’s easy to install using a shortcode, widget or PHP function. You can have a number of chats running on the same page, and a number of chat rooms as well. Visitors can post messages in these dedicated chat rooms. Some chat rooms can be converted into private chat rooms by enforcing passwords. Three simple themes are available to style your chat and a number of settings too are available to configure the plugin the way you want.
- iFlyChat : It is a good option for community and social networking sites. Not only can you chat with your customers, you can also enable them to chat with each other privately or in a chat room. For this reason, it’s a good fit for forums and dating sites too. After installing the plugin, you’ll need to create an account and obtain an API key. As it is a cloud based chat, you need not install any additional software.
- PHP Live Support Chat : It is a neat plugin that works with any PHP site, including WordPress, Joomla and more. A wizard helps you with the installation process. On your part, you need to copy the widget script and then paste it in your html file. The widget appears immediately, and you can start adding operators. Login using an operator’s account, refresh the website and you’re ready to start chatting with any number of visitors.
- Facebook Live Chat Plugin for WordPress : It’s easy to use and allows you to chat with your visitors at any time. It allows you to put your Facebook chat box anywhere on your website and to chat to your visitors via Facebook Messenger. If your website is huge on social media, you may consider this plugin seriously. You can view user profile and keep record of chat history to be able to personalize the chat with them.
- Drift : it is a WordPress live chat plugin that’s more focused on marketing and sales than customer support. So if your goal is to engage with prospects to make a sale, you might prefer Drift as that’s what its feature set is tailored towards.
- WP Flat Visual Chat : With Flat Visual Chat, you can give a quick & live response to your customer within a minute which they are needed. This fast & elegant WordPress plugin provide live support to your customer via Chat with Flat Visual Chat. You can manage your chat logs with simple and lots of filter options.